KH-D® LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM
This program is our way of rewarding you for making Knoxville Harley-Davidson® your choice for all things Harley-Davidson®. This program is offered to all customers at no cost, subject to the program terms and conditions. Reward points are available for making purchases, and bonus points are available for attending special events. And - You don't have to keep up with a card either!
HOW IT WORKS
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 you spend at Knoxville Harley-Davidson® in Parts, MotorClothes® and Service (excluding warranty work, insurance, collision repair, inspections, pre-paid maintenance, and extended warranty. See store for details). Points can be earned and redeemed at either Knoxville Harley-Davidson® location. The more points you earn, the greater the reward! Your first rewards coupon is available at 200 points. You may wish to cash out your points or save your points for a higher value coupon.
Enrollment begins with an email from Knoxville Harley-Davidson® Rider Rewards program with information on account activation.
In addition to points on the purchase, customers may earn bonus points for attending special events and meetings. There will also be special "double point days" or "triple point days" in which you can earn extra points on your purchases. Additional Bonuses! When you purchase a new or Pre Owned Harley-Davidson® receive 500 / 100 Rewards Points. Exclusive offers are available only to program members! Visit your account to check out different promotions that may be offered to earn extra bonus points! (Example: Double Points Day Promotion, Buy X Get X Free Promotion, etc.) Some exclusions and blackouts dates may apply.
YOUR KH-D® LOYALTY REWARDS WEB PORTAL
Once you've received your enrollment email from Bootlegger Harley-Davidson® you may login to Bootlegger Harley-Davidson® Loyalty Rewards or from Knoxville Harley-Davidson® Clinton Hwy to KH-D® Clinton Hwy Loyalty Rewards. The email will include your user name and a temporary password. Once you have logged in, be sure to click on the "Edit" link, ad update your password to one with which you are familiar.
- Eligible customers will receive KH-D® Loyalty Rewards enrollment email from Knoxville Harley-Davidson® with details on how to redeem points for gift certificates.
- Current V.I.C. members are not eligible for rewards. (If you are a current V.I.C. member and wish to use Loyalty Rewards contact your dealership. A CSR will be able to assist you)
- Points earned with Knoxville H-D®'s Customer KH-D® Loyalty Rewards program will expire one year from the date of enrollment. Points will not rollover to the following year.
- Gift Certificates are valid for 30 days from the day you redeem points and print the gift certificate.
- Points are automatically credited to your KH-D® Loyalty Reward's account with each purchase at Knoxville H-D®. Points are available to redeem for gift certificates 30 days after purchase.
- Points are awarded for purchases of general merchandise, MotorClothes®, parts & accessories. Points will also be awarded on service labor and parts. See dealership for exceptions.
- Points may not be used for KH-D® or national H-D® Gift Cards
- Returns are subject to a deduction of points earned on the original purchase.
- Employees of Knoxville Harley-Davidson® are not eligible for the program
- Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on the account.
- Knoxville Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to discontinue KH-D® Loyalty Rewards privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member's point balance. This result would include scenarios in which points or coupons have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program.
- Knoxville Harley-Davidson® also reserves the right to modify or cancel the KH-D® Loyalty Reward's Program at any time.
- This program is designed to reward individual customers. (Corporate purchases, companies and business accounts are not eligible for the program.) Members are responsible for any taxes resulting from participation in the program. Cannot be combined with any other discount